TOMORROW! THE ONE AND ONLY LEGAL, REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE CONFERENCE IN 2018
FINAL AGENDA IS AVAILABLE BY CLICKING HERE.
The structured investments market in the Americas continues to experience double-digit growth as the investment class gains mainstream acceptance. With new platforms, new markets and new vehicles, however, the regulatory and compliance issues are constantly evolving.
Join the Structured Products Association at the Harvard Club in New York on Thursday, September 27, 2018, for a symposium on legal, regulatory, tax and compliance issues, followed by a cocktail reception.
Topics will include:
· Proposed Regulation Best Interest, State Fiduciary Rules and Structured Products;
· Tax Developments Affecting Issuers of Structured Products;
· Regulatory Developments Affecting Structured Products, including MiFID, PRIIPs and Benchmark Regulation;
· LIBOR and Other Benchmark Indices;
· Other Regulatory Developments, including Canadian Bail-In and TLAC Requirements; Proposed Changes to the Volcker Rule; Proposed Changes to FINRA’s Quantitative Suitability Rule; and
· Market Trends, Product Developments and Growth Opportunities.
The SPA’s seminar will provide attendees with a stimulating, interactive exchange of information and ideas to integrate into your day-to-day business. CLE credit will be available.
Last chance to register for the Summit.
Click here for the final agenda.
*Financial aid is available for those who qualify, for more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Platinum Sponsor of the SPA Event
Regulatory Personnel / Special Guests are complimentary to the event. For coupon code, contact email@example.com.